As long as the order does not have a status of "Shipped" or "Processing," you or your account executive can place an order on hold, make changes to address information, or cancel the order. Changes to the shipping method or products must be made by your account executive.
Upon shipping your order, the dashboard will pass the shipped status along with a related tracking number (if applicable) to your CRM. Depending on the capabilities of your CRM or E-Commerce platform, a "Shipped" confirmation email may be generated by your CRM/E-Commerce platform and sent to the consumer.
If the order status is not "Shipped" or "Processing," you can change the address by clicking on the edit icon in the "Actions" column. Once the order is open, select the "Shipping address" tab and update any information that is needed. Click "Save" and you are done!
Once you find the order in question, under the "Status" column you will see an icon of a truck. Hover your mouse over the icon and it will display the current tracking information available and postage cost. The popup will let you know when the customer placed the order, and when Fulfilment.com received, approved, and shipped the order. It will also show when the order was received and sorted at the shipping facilities and when it has been delivered to the customer.
Orders cannot be re-routed while in transit. If you would like to verify your "ship to" addresses before fulfillment occurs, then set a delay in your CRM to keep from sending your orders details to Fulfillment.com until the delay time set up by you is met.
Signature Confirmation is when you require a signature in order for your package to be delivered. This is an added service offered by the USPS.
If you see either of these two shipping messages, the shipping company has received your information and tracking number but your package has not been scanned in their facility yet. Wait a day or two and see if the problem resolves itself.
If your order is lost or damaged, we will file a claim for you. If you are sending us a package through your own shipper, you will need to file the claim with them.
Fulfillment.com fills all orders within 24 hours of receipt, provided they are approved to ship. Shipments will not be processed on Sundays, holidays, or during any event that would cause a facility to close (acts of God, severe inclement weather, etc.). However, fulfillment of orders is our core priority.
Send an ASN (Advanced Shipping Notice). It will inform Fulfillment.com of how many units we will be receiving from your supplier. An ASN is electronic information concerning a single shipment of movable units sent to a WMS from suppliers and sent from a WMS to customers. If you do not have this capability, please click here to download a shipping notification form.
This is a tracked, international service that will deliver your package within 6-10 business days to 27 countries. This service will have delivery scans and cost a great deal less than shipping with USPS first class international.
International Priority Airmail (IPA) is a way to ship packages internationally at a low-cost without tracking options available. Your package will still be delivered within 6-10 business days; however, there will be no delivery confirmation.
We have U.S. facilities in Savannah, GA (17 miles from the Port of Savannah) and Pico Rivera / Los Angeles, CA (23 miles from the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach); our Canadian facility is in Mississauga / Toronto; and our UK facility is in Milton Keynes / London.
Our goal at FDC is to take no longer than 15 minutes to receive a single pallet. Receiving a shipment begins the moment we begin the receiving process to the moment the pallet is placed in its designated storage location. If any or all of FDC’s receiving requirements are not met, receiving time will increase, which in turn adds specialized receiving fees to your invoice.
Once your product arrives at our warehouse, it goes through a comprehensive receiving process. The quantities and product information are checked and verified against the provided packing slip. Any discrepancies are promptly reported to an Account Manager who will then contact you directly to remedy any order inconsistencies. Product weights are taken and recorded in our system to ensure that the right postage is applied to each of your orders. Each product received is recorded in our receiving logs for quick reference. Once the product is received completely, the product is placed in its designated storage location and the product quantities are added to the Fulfillment.com dashboard inventory page, which provides real-time inventory management.
Send a detailed packing slip. Merchant name, product name, quantity, and lot numbers should all be included in the packing slip to make the receiving process run as smoothly as possible. If applicable, state on each box the quantities shipped within that box.
Notify the Fulfillment.com team prior to the shipment arriving so the Receiving Team is expecting it and can make proper arrangements based on the size of the shipment. You also need to send the appropriate manufacturing paperwork to Purchasing/Regulatory before your product arrives.
Pallets should be sized no larger than 48” x 40” x 48”. Pallets exceeding these measurements will be broken down to the appropriate size, increasing the receiving time. Organize product by lot number, do not mix different products or lots together. Ensure pallets are properly wrapped and banded to safeguard against damage. For non-health and beauty products, please ship in appropriate size boxes. Receiving time and fees will increase if the Receiving Team has to re-box the whole shipment or use our stock boxes to store the product.
Set up and Billing
Fulfillment.com accepts credit cards, wire transfers, and ACH (automated clearing house) payments.
No, our agreement can be terminated by either party with a 30 day notification.
No, Fulfillment.com does not charge a set up fee. There is a non-refundable pre-pay deposit of $500 that must be received before any account set up can occur. However, that deposit will be put towards your fulfillment and postage costs once you begin shipping.
You can send a link from your CRM or add a link to your order confirmation page for your customer to be able to track their package. click here to access FDC's tracking page.
Once the items are shipped you should receive a tracking number within 24 hours.
- ASN (Advanced Shipping Notice)
- Electronic information concerning a single shipment of movable units sent to a WMS from suppliers and sent from a WMS to customers. If you do not have this capability, please download a shipping notification form.
- Commercial Invoice
- A document used in foreign trade. It is used as a customs declaration provided by the person or corporation that is exporting an item across international borders.
- The person to whom a shipment is to be delivered.
- An authority or agency in any country responsible for collecting customs duties and for controlling the flow of goods into and out of a country.
- Customs Broker
- Licensed broker that acts as a professional agent for an importer or exporter, preparing and submitting all documents for clearing goods through customs.
- Existing or occurring inside a particular country; not foreign or international.
- A duty is a tax. The calculation of duties depends on the assessable value of a shipment.
- This is a tracked service to 27 countries where your items travel by air directly from the U.S. to the destination countries. They never stop at an intermediate country along the way for posting. Upon arrival in the destination country, E-packet items are delivered on a priority basis.
- A commodity, article, or service sold and shipped abroad.
- Free Trade Zone
- A distinct economic district or area where goods can be stored, controlled, constructed or assembled, and re-exported exclusive of customs or regulatory agencies’ involvement. Such goods are subject to applicable duties and taxes once they are transferred to consumers in the country of trade zone location.
- Goods transported by truck, train, ship, or aircraft.
- Freight Forwarder
- Firm specializing in arranging storage and shipping of merchandise on behalf of its shippers.
- Fuel Surcharge
- A charge based on the national US average of highway diesel fuel price as reported by the US Energy Information Administration for that month, rounded to the nearest cent for diesel fuel.
- A commodity, article, or service purchased abroad and brought into a country.
- Involving more than a single country, encompassing more than one nation.
- International Priority Airmail (IPA)
- This is an untracked service to almost anywhere internationally where your items travel by air directly from the U.S. to the destination countries. They never stop at an intermediate country along the way for posting. Upon arrival in the destination country, IPA items are delivered on a priority basis.
- Lot Number
- A unique code assigned to a quantity or batch of a material from a single manufacturer. It tracks ingredients, labor, and equipment records involved in manufacturing the product.
- Less than a truckload.
- Order Bundling
- Also called Order Grouping; a service offered by FDC whereby any products ordered within 15 minutes of one another that are being shipped to the same address get bundled together into one shipment. This service saves FDC clients fees on packaging and postage.
- A portable platform for handling, storing, or moving materials and packages. Usually made of wood or plastic.
- A package sent through the mail.
- PO Box
- A numbered box in a post office assigned to a person or organization, where mail for them is kept until collected.
- Signature Confirmation
- You require a signature for your package to be delivered.
- A tax or duty to be paid on a particular class of imports or exports.