Fulfillment.com's What We Do
If you’re doing big things online – we’re here to help you do them even bigger and better. Our 2 day shipping and 99.7% success rate applies for all customers… Including those doing over 2,000 orders a DAY.
What should you look for in an ecommerce Fulfillment provider?
Are you considering engaging a 3PL (Third Party Logistics) provider? What exactly should you be looking for? What questions should you ask?
Finding the right ecommerce fulfillment company is an important decision to make that will impact your bottom line. Regardless of whether Fulfillment.com ends up being the best fit for your ecommerce business right now, we want to give you the information you need to ensure that you find exactly the RIGHT fit for you!
Let’s go over some of the important things that you should be looking for when shopping for a 3PL provider.
Location, Location, Location!
If you have ever bought or sold real estate, you know how important this is! But does it really matter when you’re looking for a 3PL ecommerce fulfillment provider? YES! The location of the warehouse where you store your products determines what you pay for postage and freight and how quickly the orders get to your customers! Finding a company with an efficient network of US and global locations means you can save TONS on shipping and your customers will get their orders FAST!
Fulfillment.com's US network of fulfillment centers includes Savannah, GA; Allentown, PA; KansasCity, MO; and Salt Lake City, UT. From only these four fulfillment centers, we can make 1-2 day delivery by ground to 99.97% of the continental US population -- the Amazon Prime™ standard. With balanced distribution from all four centers, we can make next-day delivery by ground to 68% of the continental US population. Independent Internet retailers are challenged with meeting the Prime™ standard without exponentially increasing their inventory carrying costs to stock the same SKUs in dozens of fulfillment centers. Fulfillment.com's US network offers our clients three attractive options:
1. Ship from all four fulfillment centers for the fastest possible delivery at the lowest possible cost. Considering zone-based postage rates, our data indicates that shipping from all four centers can be 15% less expensive than shipping from one center--- with 48% faster delivery.
2. Ship from 1, 2 or3 centers to provide fast, inexpensive delivery to your geographic customer concentrations.
3. Ship from Fulfillment.com in Kansas City to cover the entire continental US population in 1-3 days.
Proven Accuracy and Efficiency
Fulfillment.comships the right product at the right time to the right address at the right price. Closing 2021 with more than 21 million orders shipped, Fulfillment.com's performance is unsurpassed:
Right Product - 99.9973% of all orders shipped with the correct product.
Right Time - 99.8148% of all orders are shipped the day we receive them.
Right Address - 99.9998% of all orders shipped to our client-provided addresses.
Right Price - On average, FDC’s fulfillment pricing is 37% less than Amazon FBA.
Whether you need the following services right now or not, having a 3PL with these options offers you greater flexibility to grow your business without having to worry if your 3PL can keep up!
- B2C/D2C, B2B, Retail, Wholesale, Drop-Ship, FBM and FBA Prep Services
- Quality in-stock packaging for many product weights and sizes
- Custom packaging options
- Kitting and Light Assembly
- Subscription Box Services
- Industry Connections in multiple Ecommerce verticals
- Multi-channel and omni-channel order fulfillment
- Reverse Logistics Services (Returns)
- Climate Controlled and FDA Registered Warehouses
- World Class Technology
- Deep Postage and Freight Discounts
- Exceptional Dedicated Client Support
For more detailed information, questions to ask, and a checklist to follow, download our e-book here.